Diialog™ WFH Resiliency Assessment
“Working from Home” has become our new reality, disrupting the schedules, routines, and mental & physical health of many employees.
As more technologies are made available, and the workforce adjusts, Ankura has launched the Diialog™ WFH Resiliency Assessment.
To receive your FREE Individual Insights Report:
- Click on the FREE link below “Take Assessment Now”
- Complete the assessment (it will require approximately 5 minutes to complete)
- View your FREE report, comparing your results to our Diialog™ WFH normative database
Ankura Team & Collaborators
Gerard McDonough is Senior Managing Director of Ankura’s Advanced Human Capital area of expertise and has dedicated himself for three decades, to improving business results through people. He developed the firm’s proprietary Human Equity Value™ methodology, and has expertise in the disciplines of enterprise-level culture-shaping, organizational design, merger and acquisition integration, change execution, and executive-level leadership and team development. Frequently, his work involves helping private equity portfolio companies identify misallocated human capital costs and remove barriers to performance, including the full range of structures, policies, and systems that govern, influence, and reinforce workforce behavior. His work measurably increases company intrinsic value through improved human capital management. He is based out of New York.
Click HERE to schedule a virtual meeting with Gerry.
David Lynn is a Managing Director with Ankura with extensive experience in organizational culture, executive development, and human equity valuation, working with Fortune 500 firms as well as dynamic start-ups. His experience includes leading strategic engagements including enterprise-wide business strategy, culture shaping, and executive development initiatives with organizations such as Black Knight Financial Services, Skyworks Solutions, JPMorgan Chase, Superior Energy Services, and eviCore Healthcare. He is based out of New York.
Get your FREE Group Assessment & Report:
What we’ll do to get you started:
- Enter your name and email above or contact Greg (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a customized Group Assessment link.
- Greg will work with you to create relevant structural and demographic segments for your organization (e.g., divisions, departments, gender, tenure, or others.)
- We’ll send you a custom Group Assessment link and Report link
What you do:
- Share the link with up to 100 colleagues
- Your colleagues will complete the assessment.
- You receive the results report, including the Drivers and Heat Map reports, for your Group.
The future workforce is taking shape before our eyes, accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic; it’s faster than any of us could have imagined. Complete the Diialog™ WFH Resiliency Assessment to ensure you’re keeping up with the pace of change.